Free Book Friday is now a monthly giveaway, on the first Friday of each month. The rules remain the same, the only difference is that I’ll be giving away four books each month, which means if you want more than one you get to combine postage. I’m not putting any limits on the number of books anyone can claim each month, but I’ll try to be fair. If one person jumps in and says, “Yes! I’ll take them all!” but someone else pipes up soon afterwards and asks if they could maybe have just one of the titles, I’ll probably say yes. Spreading the love, you know.🙂
Okay, so this month we have the following lovely books ready to find new homes:
- Troy by Simon Brown (Ticonderoga Publications, 2006 paperback edition). Excellent condition with no marks and minimal signs of use. Weight: 300 grams
- Harbour by John Ajvide Lindqvist (Text Publishing, 2008 trade paperback edition). Excellent condition with no marks and minimal signs of use. Weight: 700 grams
- Lovedeath by Dan Simmons (Headline, 2003 paperback edition). Good condition, some yellowing of pages, small “remainder” mark on bottom pages, some spine creasing. Weight: 600 grams
- Vlad: The Last Confession by C.C. Humphreys (Orion, 2009 trade paperback edition). Excellent, never-read condition. Weight: 300 grams
Hands up who wants them!
A reminder of The FBF Rules:
1. If you want any of the books, please post a comment on my official blog. First in, best dressed. I know this blog is linked or crossposted to Facebook and Twitter and GoodReads and Livejournal, but for simplicity’s sake the giveaway will only apply to comments made directly on the www.kirstynmcdermott.com site.
2. The books themselves are free but unfortunately, Australia Post services are not. So, if you’re in Australia, you’ll need to send me a self-addressed prepaid satchel so that I can then send your book to you. If you’re overseas, it will be a bit trickier but I’m sure we can work out a way for you to cover postage. Probably using PayPal. And, of course, if you actually know me and tend to run into me around Melbourne from time to time, I’ll be more than happy to hand your book over in person.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.